Editing User Data on the User Console
You can login into the Vocera User Console as an Administrator and update a user's
To edit User Console data for a user:
- Open the User Console. The main login page opens.
- On the main login page, enter the following:
- In the User ID field, enter the user’s user name.
- In the Password field, enter your Administrator password.
- Click Login. The Vocera User Console opens.
- Navigate to desired screen and make the needed changes.
For more information about logging into the User Console, see the Vocera User