While you are in a call, you see the context of the call, the elapsed time of the call, and the list of
actions that you can perform. You also may see the elapsed time of the call.
The context of the call is one of the following:
- If the context is an Alert conversation, you see the Alert
priority, subject, and message.
- If the context is a conversation with one or more patient care team members,
you see patient information: for example, the patient name,
MRN, location, gender, and date of birth.
- If the context is a multi-user conversation, you see the subject of the conversation.
While in a call, you can choose from the following options:
- Tap the Mute button to mute the call.
- Tap the Speaker button to put the call on your device's speakerphone. This option also allows headset selection
if this is available.
- Tap the Add Call button to start another call.
- Tap the Vocera button to display the conversation that is associated with the call context. If there is
no call context, the Secure Messages screen appears. While you are away from the call, the elapsed time
of the call is displayed at the top of the screen.
Note: If you tap the Vocera button when you are in a call when the device is locked,
you may see the call options screen again. If this happens, tap Vocera again to display the conversation