The Secure Messages module allows you to use messaging and chat-style conversations to communicate with
VCS users or groups in your on-premises network. The security
capabilities built into VCS ensure that
sensitive data, such as patient medical information, is transmitted securely.
From the Secure Messages module, you can:
- Send a secure message to any user or group. You can be notified if any or all recipients have read your message.
- Send a notification to an Escalation Distribution List. If it is not read by its
initial recipients, it will be escalated to other recipients who can then respond to it.
- Start a conversation with one or more users or members of groups.
- Send messages to VMP Web Console
users and start conversations with them.
- Receive alerts from third-party systems and other applications that are integrated with
VCS in your environment.
- Forward messages to other users to ensure that important issues are dealt with while you are away or busy.