Configuring the Nurse Call Connector File
Follow these steps to configure the nurse call connector configuration file
for use with a NetScaler load balancer.
To edit the nurse call connector configuration file:
- Open the CWE installation folder. This is normally
- Open the mVisumAlerts\Vocera Nurse Call Connector\Config subfolder.
- Open the Configuration.xml file.
In this file:
- Set <clientsAllowed> to the IP address of the NetScaler Subnet IP.
- For each TAP interface defined in the configuration file, set <serverPort> to the
IP address of the TAP interface - this will be the same on all CWE instances.