Working with Rollback after an Upgrade
This topic describes the steps to be followed when you rollback an
It is recommended to take a VM snapshot of CWE 188.8.131.52 before the upgrade. This will
be useful when you perform a rollback. In this case, the below steps will not be
After you have perfomed an upgrade to 3.1.0 and if you want to rollback an upgrade from
3.1.0 to 184.108.40.206, then perform the following:
- Uninstall CWE 3.1.0.
- Delete the CWE 220.127.116.11 / 3.1.0 database.
- Restore the CWE 18.104.22.168 MVisumAlerts, MVisumInterface, MVisumNotification, MVisumPush
- Install CWE 22.214.171.124 again and select the option No when prompted to use the existing
- Stop all Vocera services.
- Stop IIS.
- Replace MVisumAlerts folder content with Vocera_126.96.36.199 backup folder.
- Start IIS.
- Start all Vocera services.