Integration Reports provide information about external systems that send messages to
Vocera devices. Examples of external systems that integrate with Vocera include nurse
call and patient monitoring systems that access Vocera devices using the Vocera
Messaging Interface ( VMI). To
access Integration reports, click Integration Reports in the
navigation bar. The Integration reports can be filtered by department, group, or user.
Each of the Integration reports has a Status column that shows the
current status of a VMImessage,
and a Detail column that shows responses (if any). Here are some
possible status values:
- Server Accepted—The message has been received on the Vocera Voice Server.
- Server Rejected—The message has been rejected by the Vocera Voice Server. If the message was sent to a
single user, the user may not be logged in. If the message was sent to a group, a
user from that group may not be available.
- Delivered to Device—The Vocera Voice Server delivered the message to the
- Read/Enunciated—The recipient opened the message, or the
message was automatically played aloud. However, the Vocera system cannot determine
whether the recipient fully read or heard the message.
- Message Response—The recipient replied with a response shown
in the Detail column.
- Call Started—The recipient called the optional callback phone
- Call Ended—The call to the callback phone number ended.
Integration report data may included Protected Health Information (PHI).
Any report that includes PHI data must not be distributed via email. For specific
information about PHI regulations, see HIPAA ‘Protected Health Information’: What
Does PHI Include?