About the Standalone VMP Administrator
The VMP Administrator can be installed on a server other than the VMP Server.
It can also be installed on the administrator's personal computer.
To use the VMP Administrator on a
standalone computer, you must have the following:
- The installation disk or folder that you used to install the VMP Server.
- The SQL server name and instance name.
- Remote connections enabled on the SQL server.
- The login password for the wicauth account on the SQL server.
- The Active Directory server IP address.