Editing a Device Status
Edit the device status values based on the device management processes implemented in
Note: Only system administrators and system device managers can edit the device status
Navigate to System Configuration in the
Settings section of the navigation bar.
Scroll down to the Device Information Statuses section
and click on a device value.
Locate the device status value that you want to edit.
Choose one of the following:
- Click on the device status entry that you want to edit to display the
Edit Status dialog box.
- Click the Options button on the far right of this
- Select Edit Status from the dropdown menu
in the Options button.
- The Edit Status dialog box displays.
Edit the following field information as necessary. See Adding a Device Status for a description of the
Select one of the following to exit the Edit Status dialog:
- Done — to save changes and return to the
- Cancel — to close the edit dialog box without
saving any changes.