When you start Vocera Vina
for the first time on an Android device, notifications may appear that ask you whether you
want to enable option settings.
The notifications that may appear are:
- Allow Vocera Vina to access this
- Allow Vocera Vina to make and
manage phone calls.
- Allow Vocera Vina
to take pictures and record video.
- Allow access to photos, media, and files on your device.
- Allow Vocera Vina to record video.
- Exempt the app from battery optimization doze mode.
- Let the app always run in the background.
- Enable DND permission to allow the app to inform you of alerts when the phone
is in DND mode.
Vocera recommends that you enable all of these options.
Important: Android 8.0 and later introduces the ability to modify your notifications.
Do not do this. If you modify your notification behavior, you may miss critical clinical notifications.