Selecting Multiple Conversations
You can select multiple conversations to delete or mark as read. This enables you to clear clutter in your inbox quickly.
On the Home screen, press and hold a conversation. The screen changes to enable you to select conversations, and the
conversation that you have pressed is selected.
Tap the conversations that you want to select.
From the Options menu at the top right of the screen,
choose the action that you want to perform on the conversations that you
- Select all: select all conversations.
- Mark as Read: mark all selected conversations as read.
- Leave: leave all selected conversations. This option appears if you have
not selected any conversations that are alerts that you accepted.
- Complete: complete all selected conversations. This option appears if you
have selected only conversations that are alerts that you accepted.
- Leave & Complete: leave and complete all selected conversations. This option appears if
some of the conversations that you have selected are alerts that you accepted.
If you have selected Leave, Complete, or
Leave & Complete, tap OK in the confirmation dialog box
to confirm that you want to leave or complete the selected conversations.
Tap Back to cancel your selection and
return to the Home screen.