If you have a large number of conversations on your home screen, you can filter the screen to control
what messages are displayed. This makes it easier to access only those conversations that are important to you.
On the Home screen, tap the Filter icon.
Tap the filtering status.
The Filter menu appears.
In the Filter menu, specify whether the filtered message list is to include any or all of the following.
In the Include New and Unread section, specify any or all of the following types of messages:
- Unaccepted Alerts: alerts that you have not read and acknowledged.
- Unread Messages: messages that you have received but not read.
- Unread by other participants: messages that you have sent that one or more recipients
have not read.
In the Include Read section, specify any or all of the following:
- Recent Activity: Select this option to filter by recent activity only.
- Select Duration: If you have selected Recent Activity,
specify the amount of time that is to be considered recent. The default is five minutes.
Tap Back to return to the Home screen.
To remove filtering, tap the Filter icon again.