Calling from a Profile Picture
In a list of conversations or users, you can tap on a user's profile picture to call that user.
If no profile picture is available for a user, you can tap on the user's initials.
Tap the user's profile picture. A call icon appears next to the user's name.
The color of this call icon indicates the user's current status:
- Green: the user is available.
- Gray: the user is offline.
- Red: the user is online but is unavailable. You can make an urgent
call to this user.
- Blue: indicates a multi-user conversation.
Tap the call icon to call the user.
If you are tapping the call icon for a multi-user conversation,
a screen appears in which you can select the user that you want to call.
This capability is not available when:
- You have initiated a call and are selecting the user to call.
- You are transferring a call.
- You are adding participants to a conversation.
- You are managing user favorites.
- You are viewing a list of archived conversations.