You can navigate between screens, scroll a screen up and down, and move to a
previous screen by using Smartbadge
Use the following gestures to perform the corresponding functions.
- Navigating between Screens—Place your thumb or finger close to the Vocera
logo and swipe down vertically to move to the next screen to navigate between
the primary screens in the Smartbadge. The screens rotate on a carousel basis as
you swipe vertically. A filter tab is visible within each screen, and this can
be used to filter the contents in the display. For more information, refer to
- Scrolling the screen up and down—Place a finger in the center of the
screen and move up or down to scroll through the entries in the list.
- Moving to a Previous Screen—Place your finger or thumb on the screen and
swipe right to move to a previous screen in the menu.
- Turning off Screen Display—Place your finger or thumb on the Home screen
and swipe right to turn off the display. The dismiss action turns off the
display, and the screen turns dark.
- Deleting an entry—Place your finger or thumb on the entry and swipe left.
The entry is deleted after your confirmation.