Starting a New Chat
You can start a chat conversation on different screens.
Chat conversations can be initiated using the following options by:
- Tapping the Chat icon in the Voice message or Call log
from the Home Screen.
- Choosing a contact and tapping the Chat icon from the
- Selecting the details of the chat participants.
You can chat with a user by accessing their information from the Home screen.
In this example, Hannah Smith is sending a chat message to Josh McNab. Hannah Smith uses
the Voice Message event that appears on the Home screen.
To begin a chat conversation, perform the following steps:
- Tap Voice Message on the Home Screen.
Message details screen slides up.
- Play the message.
- Tap Chat.
The chat screen appears.
- Tap Keyboard.
appears in the landscape mode.
- Type in the message.
- Select words from the suggested list and tap the Up
The message is sent.